-Directs manages and optimizes the overall operations of a plant or other production facility.
– Sets policies and make decisions guiding productivity, quality and cost effective of plant operations.
– Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
– Manage laborers, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
– Review Financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
– Responsible for managing both revenue and cost elements of a company’s income statement , such as profit and loss responsibilities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pulp and Paper
Functional Area:Top Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time